2600 Golf Road, Apartment 703
Glenview, IL 60025
Bachelor of Science in Information and Decision Science
University of Illinois Chicago, Illinois 1997
HP UNIX; Sun Solaris; Windows NT/95/2000; MVS; TSO/ISPF; DOS
COBOL; Pro C; SQL*Plus; Oracle; TOAD; Test Director; Focus; Remedy; JCL; Changeman; Easytrieve; Smart Test; Visual Basic
Amdocs Ensemble, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
U.S. Cellular Bensenville, Illinois 2004 Present
· Took major role in impact analysis, code changes, test scenario creation and issues resolution for Operational upgrade .
· Provided support to Data Center for CARES (Ensemble) operational subsystem, ensuring all schedules build and run successfully .
· Support the Infrastructure delivery of all portfolio and infrastructure projects such as WNP, Data Roaming, MEID, and CARES releases 2.8.1 through 3.8.1 .
· Assist developers and SQA in their use of operational subsystems and tools .
· Contributed as a developer to analysis, development, testing and implementation steps of MEID project .
Amdocs, Inc. Chesterfield, Missouri 2000 2003
Developed billing software for major telecommunication companies to provide support for new functionalities. Created and executed subsystem and system tests for new releases of billing software. Provided production and QA support for clients.
· Mentored two team members with mainframe knowledge to become productive in Unix environment.
· Optimized usage error handling process by 25 percent using MF Cobol, Shell Scripts and Pro C in HP Unix Environment.
· Improved special number handling for Directory Assistance calls using MF Cobol, Shell Scripts and Pro C in HP Unix Environment.
· Updated Call Forward functionality using MF Cobol, Shell Scripts and Pro C in HP Unix Environment.
· Participated in creating new Inventory Visibility reports for US Cellular using MF Cobol, Shell Scripts and Pro C in HP Unix Environment.
· MPS production support on site and off site for Telus Mobility, US Cellular, and Sprint PCS using MF Cobol, Shell Scripts, SQL Plus, TOAD and Pro C in HP Unix Environment.
· Worked on specialized free minutes option (Call Home Free and Birthday Calls Free) functionalities using MF Cobol, Shell Scripts and Pro C in HP Unix Environment.
· Analyzed introduction of TAP2 outcollect format.
· Participated in conversion of Telus Knowbility system from HP Unix environment to Sun Solaris.
· Incorporated Nextels iDEN functionalities (GSM Voice, Dispatch, and Data volume) to MPS portion of Knowbility using MF Cobol, Shell Scripts and Pro C in Sun Solaris Environment.
· Developed new functionality (usage based stepped rating system that was based on individual call characteristics and customer price plan definitions) for client that can now be translated for use by new and existing Amdocs clients.
Allstate Life Insurance Company Northbrook, Illinois 1998 2000
Provided production support for marketing department of leading life insurance company. Led numerous projects and provided programming skills for small and large projects. Responsible for troubleshooting certificate transmittal to printing vendor.
· Provided 24 hours 7 days a week production systems support.
John Crane Inc. Morton Grove, Illinois 1997
Built inventory database for sales department of manufacturing company using MS Access.